"Evidence of extraterrestrial existence remains as elusive as ever, but
1. the skies will continue to be searched by the likes of Blaine Faulkner, hoping to, someday, find not only proof of alien life, but also contentment on a new world. Until then, he must be content with his new job.
2. Others search for answers from within. Roky relocated to El Cajon, California, preaching to the lost and desperate.
3. Seeking the truth about aliens means a perfunctory nine-to-five job to some. For although agent Diana Lesky is noble of spirit and pure at heart, she remains, nevertheless, a federal employee. As for her partner, Renard Muldrake—that ticking time bomb of insanity—his quest into the unknown has so warped his psyche, one shudders to think how he receives any pleasures from life.
4. Chrissy Giorgio has come to believe her alien visitation was a message to improve the condition of her own world, and she has devoted herself to this goal wholeheartedly.
5. Then, there are those who care not about extraterrestrials, searching for meaning in other human beings. Rare or lucky are those who find it.
For although we may not be alone in the universe, in our own separate ways, on this planet, we are all… alone.”
- Jose Chung -